Service & Maintenance
Preventive maintenance can be the difference between dealing with an HVAC failure and preventing one. That’s why there’s more to selecting an HVAC service agreement than comparing quotes. We provide full documentation of our work so you can stop wondering if you got your money’s worth. We also offer monthly, quarterly and pay-as-you-go invoicing so you’ll never get caught in a service agreement that doesn’t work for you.
Other benefits of Geauga Mechanical preventative maintenance agreements include:
- Discounted labor rates on service calls
- Flexible service options
- Priority service
- Regularly-scheduled maintenance to protect your equipment
- Complete system evaluation
- Cost and energy savings through improved equipment efficiency
- Budget for preventive maintenance
- Reduction of potential major repairs and related downtime
HVAC failures are costly. They can affect both the productivity of your building and the satisfaction of your tenant or customers. While some happen over time from normal wear and tear, others require immediate attention. No matter what your problem entails, or when it takes place, our commercial HVAC service technicians are always available to provide a quick and efficient solution.
24 hour Emergency Service
Your building doesn’t run on a 9-to-5 schedule, and neither do we. We’re available 24/7 to deliver the superior service you expect and deserve. Our expert technicians are strategically located throughout Northeast Ohio to keep your building up and running day or night.
Our journeymen service technicians have an average of 11 years’ experience at Geauga Mechanical Company
Are your utility bills higher than they should be? Maybe your heating and cooling system is not operating as efficiently as possible. We can help!
Geauga Mechanical offers Building Retrocommissioning, a planned, systematic, quality based process that is designed to optimize building systems so that they operate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
With increasing energy prices, there has never been a better time to implement a retrocommissioning program!
Our Service Manager, Dan Slattery, has written two articles for Contracting Business Magazine about the retrocommissioning process. These articles can be accessed by clicking the links below:
- Retrocommissioning in a Down Economy: a Tough But Logical Sale
Commercial HVAC contractors win when they promote the long-term benefits of improving building performance. – http://contractingbusiness.com/commercial/retrocommissioning-down-economy-1109/index.html
- Retrocommissioning: Set Goals, Review Systems, Track all Changes
Be sure that what you intend to deliver meets with customer expectations. –http://contractingbusiness.com/news/hvac_building_retrocommissioning_0302/index.html
Factory Trained Specialized Services
- Trane CGAF, RTAA, and RTAC Chiller Service
- Danfoss, Yaskawa, and Trane Variable Frequency Drives
- Trane Precedent, Voyager, and Intellipak Rooftop Units
- Trane Tracer Summit Building Automation Systems
- Trane Tracer SC Building Automation Systems
- Trane Tracker Building Automation Systems
- Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Ductless Split Systems
- Mitsubishi Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems